It’s about achieving maximum output getting work done.
Although Productivity might seem that became important in recent time. It’s been around from Ancient time.
If you have Recurring tasks, try to focus on only One thing there will be many task on your To Do list but in realty there is only one thing which matter most it to focuse on that one thing. When you get use to it and when it comes naturally to you then try something else try to make it fun excreise
When its comes to Productivity geting right amount of sleep is essitianl for the body and mind and reserch indicates that 7-8 hours sleep per day our daily requerrment .
- Stick to a sleep schedule of the same bedtime and wake up time, even on the weekends
- Exercise daily.
- Avoid alcohol, cigarettes, and heavy meals in the evening.
- If you can’t sleep, go into another room and do something relaxing until you feel tired.
Right when you get up, its fittness that all important first slot of the day.
- Help you control your weight.
- Reduce your risk of heart diseases.
- Help you quit smoking.
- Improve your mental health and mood.
- Help keep your thinking, learning, and judgment skills sharp as you age.
Reading is essential for healthy brain.
we often find hard to find time for reading . There is a solution for this.
- Start with two page that interest you
- when you have down time, you can read ebook, audiobook it helps alot
- Read whats interst you it can be anything fiction fantasy …
There is something about knowing what have achived and how energized us rightaway
Making Journal easy write for 2 minutes for a month. The primary advantage of Journaling each day makes it fun.
- Daily Journal-What Happend Today
- Graitute Journal- What I Am Grateful Today
- Mood Journal- How Do I Feel
Limit your Social Media
Using Social Media Divert our attention.
In march 2018 form a survey of 1000 Indiviual state they quit social media for good over 40% said social media make them feel anxious , depresses and sad.
- Turn off your notifications.
- Get a hobby.
- Spend time with your friend
- Control your apps.
We overthink, overplan, and overanalyze our careers, our businesses, and our lives; that long hours are neither virtuous nor healthy; and that we usually succeed in spite of most of what we do, not because of it.
- Focus on most important tasks first.
- Cultivate deep work.
- Keep a distraction list to stay focused.
- Break tasks into smaller pieces.
- Take breaks.
- Make fewer decisions.
“It’s not always that we need to do more but rather that we need to focus on less.”